Solar Charge Controller 30A PWM Solar Regulator 12V/24V Backlight
Max 390w of solar panels 12v set up
Max 780w of solar panels 24v set up
- Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery type before first installation.
- The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss.
- The regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries: OPEN,AGM, GEL
- It is not suited for nickel metal hydride, lithium ions or other batteries.
- The charge regulator is only suitable for regulating solar panels.
- Never connect another charging source to the charge regulator.To the Battery is ok.
- Connect the battery to the charge regulator - plus and minus.
- Connect the solar panel to the regulator - plus and minus.
- Correct wiring method for heavy amp accessories, is to connect them direct to your battery
- Please Note Correct Wiring Sequence Is very important for solar Regulators to work Properly, the reverse order applies when disconnecting all wires from the regulator, to reset the unit.
We Also Recommend
LDSOLAR 40A PWM Solar Regulator Charge Controller 12v 24v Auto
LDSOLAR MPPT 30A Solar Regulator True MPPT Solar Charge Controller 12v 24v Auto
LDSOLAR 30A PWM Solar Regulator Charge Controller 12v 24v Auto
Solar Regulator 20A 12v 24v Auto PWM Charge Controller